Living in the imperfection.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Moment #7: Golden Boy


Maddox gave me another moment yesterday.
We were in the garden picking weeds...I was picking weeds and he was trying his hardest to do the same when I grabbed my phone in the hopes of capturing a moment.

The Loin Fruit does not stay still for very long and the minute you pull out any sort of image capturing device he instantaneously takes it as his cue to move.

But yesterday he gave me a few minutes.
And wasn't too happy about it from the look on his face.

As you know, my garden gives me immense pleasure.
But this sprout gives me even more.

So here's to sunny cool Florida days with the Loin Fruit in my most favorite of places.

Happy Gardening.  

1 comment:

  1. I love you two, can't wait to see you this coming week! You GOTTA write those books!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete